It’s probably unsurprising to you that teeth whitening is one of the most popular of cosmetic dental services. Many people are self-conscious of their smiles because their teeth have darkened or yellowed over time. So, whatever type of staining you would like to remove from your teeth, we’re here to assist you!
The shading of teeth can be affected by many factors. The following can cause surface staining and internal discoloration:
– The use of tobacco products
– The natural aging process
– Drinking dark drinks like coffee, tea, or red wine
– Eating foods with a dark or bright pigment like cherries
– The buildup of plaque and tartar
– The intake of too much fluoride when the teeth are growing
– Trauma or injury to the teeth that may result in a brown, black, or gray color
There are many good reasons why people decide to whiten their teeth, including:
– To boost their self-image and confidence
– In preparation for a special event like a class reunion, job interview, or wedding
– To make a great impression
– To reverse years of staining and yellowing
Before deciding to whiten your teeth, speak with our dentist in Granada Hills, California. To schedule a visit with Dr. John Bosak, Jr., contact us at 818-368-5676 today.